Zydeco provided development and project management services on a pro-bono basis
for the Arthouse renovation. The renovation “recycled” the building at 6th and Congress, which in the 1920’s was the Queen Theater and in the 1950’s became a Lerner Shops department store. The new space tripled in size from 7,000 sq. ft. to 20,830 sq.ft.
Three new galleries, two artists’ studios,
a 90-seat community/screening room,
and a 5,500 sq. ft. rooftop space with a
33 foot x 17 foot movie screen were added.
1135 West 6th Street,
Austin, Texas 78703